1. Speak with your financier or your Finance Consultant to arrange the best loan to suit your needs.
2. Decide on your preferred areas ie, the areas that suit your lifestyle, bearing in mind affordability and accommodation requirements.
3. Research sales in those preferred areas. Inspect every property in your preferred area so you have a feel for the prices. Attend all open homes in the area.
4. Develop a relationship with one of our professional sales executives. Your Mark Lowry Real Estate Sales Executive will be able to advise you of any additional information you may need and also inform you how you can register on our website to automatically receive notification of any new listings that hit the market.
5. If you are considering making an offer, contact your Mark Lowry Real Estate Sales Executive who can guide you through the process.
6. Your solicitor or conveyancer can arrange a building and pest inspections to make sure you are aware of any possible major defects.
7. Following your solicitors or conveyancer's advice on the sale contract and taking into consideration the building and pest reports, you are now able to make an informed decision to proceed with the purchase of the property.
8. Once negotiations have been finalised, you will be required to sign the sale contract and pay a 10% deposit. Your deposit will be held in a trust account until settlement.
9. On settlement day it is advisable that you do a final inspection before settlement takes place. This is to ensure that the property is in the same condition as when you last inspected it, and that all inclusions are as per the contract you signed. Mark Lowry Real Estate staff will happily arrange this inspection at your request.